The Best Choice for Your Home
- I have an unmatched work ethic. I am passionate about my clients and what I do for a living. I do not place a sign in the ground and pray for it to sell. I am proactively getting you a buyer and hand leading your property to close.
- A homes sale is not only emotional, but also has many moving components. I am by my clients side from the signing of the listing paperwork, to the opening of escrow, through all of the repair negotiations, appraisal mishaps and ultimately at the signing table. I am connected with you throughout the entire transaction process.
- I do not rely on the buyer’s agent. My goal is to get your property closed as quickly and stress free for you as I can. I take on a large amount of the buyers agents responsibilities to make sure that the paperwork is accurate and that the offer you accept is one that will close. I close 97% of the transactions I put into contract because I respect your time and do not want to waste it.
- Monthly rigorous market/listing update. I keep you informed the entire time on what the feedback has been on the home and how the market might be shifting. This includes instant feedback directly following any showings with comments from the buyer’s agent who showed your property and their client.
- Quality marketing. I constantly get creative with videos, virtual tours, broker opens, open houses, Bulletin advertising etc. to make sure that your home gets the most exposure while I am actively working to sell it.
- Bend knowledge: I am your local Bend realtor. Born and raised in Bend I understand the area, the market, and the buyer demographic having been here through all of its major changes.
- Deadline oriented-I stay on top of my files and the contract deadlines. As such I make sure that the buyers perform and that you close on time.
My connections: I am deeply connected in the community both within my industry and also with other professionals. Along the way I will be helping you with a wide variety of items that could include staging, appraisal problems, lender delays and other items such as repairs from a repair addendum that need addressed. I don’t accept delays and look to get creative with my referral partners to keep my contracts on time. I have a large base of designers, sub-contractors, lenders, escrow agents, appraisers etc. that have proven track records and that I command attention from to get my clients to the front of their work lines even when they are all busy.